Friday, October 30, 2015

See You Space Cowboy....

Welcome back to episode 3 listeners!

This time we go for a trip down memory lane with a 90's only episode. I chose this era because it is a highlight in the anime genre and, arguably, its golden age. So many great animes and anime seasons came out of this time period. Shows such as Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Macross Plus, and many more! 

Cowboy Bebop completely changed the structure of storytelling in anime, Neon Genesis gave us one of the greatest soundtrack's ever, Ghost in the Shell led to the creation of the Matrix, and Sailor Moon gave girls their own superheroes. That's only naming a few! I strongly recommend any fan to get out of this era and take a trip back to the 90s where everything changed. 

I wish I could have included more music but there are way too many good soundtracks. Maybe I'll revisit the again 90s in a later episode. ;)

If you enjoy the podcast please subscribe on iTunes. You can also email me at animeosthour@gmail.com if you have any requests or want to chat about anime. Thanks for listening! ありがとう


No comments:

Post a Comment