Monday, January 18, 2016

Survivability Takes Priority

Episode six has a much more laid back approach. I opened with one of my favorite anime films called Eden of the East. The music was composed by Kenji Kawai who did one of the most iconic anime soundtracks to date, Ghost in the Shell. The soundtrack really stuck with me because of it's downtempo, jazzy sound that combines many synths and electronic drums as well as a live orchestra. In my opinion it has some of the best orchestration to date. I would also highly recommend watching both the Eden of the East show and films , it will not disappoint!

Other music featured on the podcast include Project K, Kiki's Deliver Service, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul, Space Dandy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Samurai Champloo.

If you enjoy the podcast please subscribe on iTunes. You can also email met at animeosthour@gmail.com if you have any requests or want to chat about anime. Thanks for listening! ありがとう

No comments:

Post a Comment